1. You're on first name terms with all the employees at Whole Foods.
2. You regularly eat quinoa, seitan and tempeh and are annoyed when people don't pronounce their names right.
3. You carry a stash of fruits and vegetables everywhere in your handbag.
4. Your bookshelves are full of health, diet and recipe books and you've even started writing one yourself.
5. You eat most of your food raw or juiced.
6. One of your favourite things to do in your spare time is browse chia recipes on Pinterest.
7. You live in workout clothes - and the most expensive shoes you own are your running shoes.
8. Matcha, cacao and spirulina all have a place in your kitchen cupboard.
9. You own a spiralizer. And actually use it. A lot.
10. You drink at least 2 litres of water per day and eat copious amounts of fruit and veg... and therefore spend much of your time on the toilet.
11. You've almost come to blows while arguing the health benefits of paleo vs veganism.
12. You know exactly how many calories and which vitamins and nutrients are in almost every single food item on the planet.
13. You say “I can't eat that” at least ten times a day.
14. If your house was on fire, the first thing you'd save would be your NutriBullet.
15. Your favourite bar is the juice bar. Or the pull-up bar.
16. You get anxious whenever someone suggests going out to eat.
17. You feel sorry for people who don't eat as healthily as you. What are they doing to their bodies?
18. You have a bottle of coconut water within reach at all times and no-one wants to eat your recipes as they all taste like coconut oil.
19. Unless you're lucky enough to have a friend or family member as health-obsessed as you, the only people who understand you are your #FitFam on Twitter.
20. To other people, you often sound like you're speaking a foreign language.
Do any of these sound like you? Do you have anything to add to this list?
Please share this post via social media using the links below and subscribe to my blog by hitting the follow button!