While it can be great to shout about our strengths and achievements from time to time, sometimes you need to get real and admit when you're just not that good at something. So here are ten things I've always been terrible at.
2. Ringing people back. I'm always missing calls and then forgetting to ring/text back. Drives my friends and family insane.
3. Making decisions. I'm really indecisive. I weigh up the pros and cons of both sides and still can't decide what to do. Then I ask someone else to make the decision for me (and ultimately ignore them and do the opposite).
4. Relaxing. I don't like sitting down doing nothing. I don't watch much TV and always feel like I should be doing something. And I often have trouble falling asleep because my brain just won't shut up. Which brings me on to my next point...
5. Getting up in the morning. I am by no means a morning person and if I don't get at least eight hours' sleep or have to get up any earlier than my usual time I'm a delightful person to be around that day. Not.
6. Singing. I will only sing in the privacy of my own home. Seriously, no-one needs to hear that.
7. Lying. I am the worst liar in the world. I hate lying and try to avoid it at all costs – it makes me feel so guilty and I'm always terrified I'll get found out.
8. Waiting. I'm so impatient and I hate waiting for anything. Especially food. If I'm hungry I want to eat, like, now! Otherwise I will get HANGRY.
9. Getting stuff done. I'm a massive procrastinator – if I'm supposed to be writing, for example, I'll go and work out. If it's actually time to go to the gym, I'll notice that the floor needs hoovering. Whatever I'm supposed to be doing, I'll find something else to do. And I often stop one activity halfway through and do another one, before returning to the first.
10. Arguing. I don't like confrontation and am not very good at arguing anyway – I find it hard to get my point across in a coherent manner and without getting upset! That's why I love writing – it's a lot easier to explain things when you've got time to think about what you want to say and then edit it if it comes out wrong.
So there are my weaknesses! What things are you really bad at?
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
What's in My Fridge?
What's in My Fridge?