1. How many cups of tea do you drink per day (and how many sugars?)I only really drink green tea and have anywhere between one and four cups a day (no sugar). Occasionally I'll have a cup of good ol' Tetley (two sugars).
2. Favourite part of your roast.Either the meat or the veg (wait, that's pretty much all a roast is, isn't it?)
3. Favourite dunking biscuit.Ginger nuts or Bourbons, although I can't remember the last time I ate either (I also wouldn't dunk them in green tea, it'd have to be a proper English tea for that).
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime.What exactly is a 'quintessentially British pastime'? Fox hunting? Drinking tea? Playing polo? Complaining about immigration?
5. Favourite word.Can't really say I have a favourite word. I do say "Oh my God" a lot though.
6. Favourite sweet.Anything chocolatey is pretty much my downfall.
7. Favourite British person.Can I say my mum?
8. Which British song pops into your head?For some reason it was Everything Changes - love a bit of old school Take That!
9. Marmite: discuss.Let me tell you a little story. Yesterday I was sad because I'd used up what I thought was the last of the Marmite, but then I checked and realised I had a new jar the size of my head in the cupboard (seriously, it's a half kg) and all was well with the world again.
So yeah, I kinda like Marmite. Just a little bit.
I'm tagging everyone who reads this to answer the questions! If you can't be bothered, at least tell me your thoughts on Marmite in the comments (but be warned - if you don't like it, we can't be friends. Just kidding! Actually, I'm not).
Liked this? You might enjoy this other tag post:
Ten Things I Suck At