This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through one of my links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your ongoing support.
Instagram is the social media platform we all love to hate. It can seem like no matter what we do, it's impossible to grow a following on there.
You could be sharing the most beautiful pictures and have the best hashtag strategy but still feel like you're not getting anywhere with Instagram. It's time consuming at best and stressful at worst.
If you're a blogger, you've probably already already heard of Tailwind for Pinterest. You'll know that it's the most efficient way to schedule multiple pins and gain maximum exposure for your blog. Regular readers of mine will know that I'm always talking about how beneficial Pinterest is for website traffic.
You may not be so familiar with Tailwind for Instagram, but let me tell you, it exists and it's just as useful for Insta as it is for Pinterest. They're currently offering a free trial for up to 30 scheduled Instagram posts, so you can try it out and decide if it's right for you before taking the plunge.
In fact, now would be the perfect time to get started because they've just had a complete makeover, with tons of new features including:
- Content plans customised to your business type and goals
- A colour-coded 9-grid with drag and drop scheduling so you can preview your feed before you post
- An auto-publishing tool so you don't always have to be online
- SmartSchedule, to help you post when your audience is most engaged
- Hashtag finder, which gives you the perfect mix of relevant hashtags (it will also publish them as the first comment if you don't want them in your caption)
- Smart.bio, an auto-updating bio link tool
- Unsplash integration, which gives you the option to upload free stock photos from unsplash.com to schedule to your feed.
Just a little tip: Tailwind works best if you have a business Instagram account. As an influencer or content creator you may already have one, but if not, this is easily changed in the Instagram app at the press of a button. Having a business account gives you deeper insights and the ability to auto-publish straight from Tailwind.
Other great features of Tailwind for Instagram include:
- Story scheduling
- Photo cropping
- Batch scheduling
- Regramming Insta posts
- Profile analytics
- Summary email reports
- Multiple accounts
- Synced mobile and desktop apps.
There's just so much to it. Think of Tailwind's dashboard as your new personal assistant for Instagram, doing all the hard work for you. It'll save you so much time and stress in the long run.
Plus the fact that Tailwind is an official Instagram and Pinterest partner means that it's 100% safe to use - there's no risk of your accounts being closed.
Try Tailwind for Instagram for free for up to 30 scheduled posts and let me know what you think!
Let's get social!